Tenant Forms & Resources

We are pleased to provide our current and future tenants with a range of helpful forms, resources and links, which can be accessed from this page.

<span><b>Tenant Forms </b></span> & <span><b>Resources </b></span>

Downloable Forms & Resource Links

If you would like to see additional materials added to this page, or are having trouble accessing any of these, please contact us on phone (07) 4031 6702 or admin@achc.org.au

Downloadable ACHC Tenant Forms and Tenant Information Booklet

Ergon Energy > Customer Assist Program

The Ergon Energy Customer Assist Program has been developed to helping you take control of your energy bill. You can download a copy here.

RTA > Pocket Guide For Tenants

The Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA) is the Queensland Government statutory body that administers the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008.

Download a copy of their Pocket Guide For Tenants here.

Useful Links and Contacts

  • RTA (Rental Tennancies Authrority)rta.qld.gov.au
  • Tenants Queensland Inc.www.tenantsqld.org.au
  • Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy (DCHDE)
    Cairns Queensland Government Service Centre
    William McCormack Place
    Ground Floor 5B Sheridan Street
    Cairns QLD 4870
    Telephone 13 QGOV (13 74 68) Fax (07) 4048 9977
  • Queensland Ombudsman www.ombudsman.qld.gov.au
  • Cairns Homelessness Services Hub
    149-153 Bunda St (behind Cairns Central)
    Cairns QLD 4870
    Telephone (07) 4046 8050
  • SHAC Cairns
    3 Brisbane St
    Parramatta Park QLD 4870
    Telephone (07) 4080 7400
  • Centrelink
    23 Aplin St
    Cairns QLD 4870
    Telephone 1800 050 004

Electricity and Gas Rebates

Queensland pensioners and seniors may be eligible for:

  • the Electricity Rebate—$329.96 per year (GST inclusive)
  • the Reticulated Natural Gas Rebate—$69.73 per year (GST inclusive).

Please note, all rebates are GST inclusive. Rebates for eligible card holders may appear as GST exclusive on bills.

From 1 April 2017, Commonwealth Health Care Card holders and asylum seekers will be able to apply for the Electricity Rebate through their retailer. Eligible customers will receive payments back-dated to 1 January 2017. Contact 13 QGOV (13 74 68) for more information.


Rebates are available to people who hold any of the below:

  • Pensioner Concession Card
  • Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card (and receive the War Widow/er Pension or special rate TPI Pension)
  • Queensland Seniors Card

For more information regarding Access Community Housing Company, please contact us on admin@achc.org.au or phone (07) 4031 6702

© Access Community Housing Company 2023

Website created by RJ New Designs